Inviting into an Instance

Anyad

i was running an Instance Mother ship raid, was having issues inviting people in. i had about 43 people in league and around the 10 minute mark it would not allow me to invite anyone else in, they were getting the message " Error: Instance could not be found. It may have been completed or abandoned.". i have been running these raids for 2 years now and never had this issue while the raid was still going on. i have invite people right up to 1 minute left on timer with no issue. was just wondering if this is a known issue or if there is a work around.

There was a iMSR league invite bug but i dont know if this is related to it.  It was something along the lines of if someone left the league,  you couldnt invite anymore if there were any gaps on any team.  Moving people to refill each team in order to 8 members would correct the problem.  I dont know what error message was given since i wasnt the leader or person being invited at the time.  And unfortunately the person with the details has been away from the game so i cant verify the details anymore.

7 hours ago, TheZag said:

There was a iMSR league invite bug but i dont know if this is related to it.  It was something along the lines of if someone left the league,  you couldnt invite anymore if there were any gaps on any team.  Moving people to refill each team in order to 8 members would correct the problem.  I dont know what error message was given since i wasnt the leader or person being invited at the time.  And unfortunately the person with the details has been away from the game so i cant verify the details anymore.

That’s exactly the same bug that plagues AE from time to time. If a person logs out with out quitting the AE or being kicked, nobody invited after that can enter the AE. 

The entire team must exit the mish then the AE must be reset before everyone can again be invited and enter without problems.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Ran my Instance Mother Ship raid again tonight, changed the way i invted, invited to team and moved people into teams, was inviting fine till i got to the 7 minute mark tried to fill last spot and it gave the same Error message  "Error: Instance could not be found. It may have been completed or abandoned."  yet agin i have been running these for just about 2 years and this had been an issue only recently