Powerset Suggestion

It would be really nice if [Lighthing Field] didn't immediately cancel the "sleep" secondary of Electric Melee attacks. It seems to me pretty intuitive that a player would want to make and Elec/Elec without running face first into that obvious anti-synergy. How hard would it be to make it so the lighting field doesn't wake sleeps trigered by elecric melee? Perhaps a smaller % chance for a similar duration hold secondary effects for electric Melee, instead of sleep? I know, I can just skip the power, but..... boo!

Lightning Field is part of the Electric Armor set, not the Electric Melee set. If the devs made this change to Lightning Field, they would have to make similar changes to all the other damage auras in armor sets. That's a lot of work for very little benefit.

The Electric Melee sleeps only have a 10-30% chance to occur and they're only Mag 2 (minions only). Frankly, I would rather have the additional damage from Lightning Field to defeat foes more quickly. If you team, your sleeps will be broken anyway.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 4/10/2023 at 5:49 AM, Mister Sleepy said:

It would be really nice if [Lighthing Field] didn't immediately cancel the "sleep" secondary of Electric Melee attacks. It seems to me pretty intuitive that a player would want to make and Elec/Elec without running face first into that obvious anti-synergy. How hard would it be to make it so the lighting field doesn't wake sleeps trigered by elecric melee? Perhaps a smaller % chance for a similar duration hold secondary effects for electric Melee, instead of sleep? I know, I can just skip the power, but..... boo!

Name checks out.

• Haha 1