Put Signature Arc Contacts into the Contact Finder

Today I learned that Signature Arcs start at level 10.

I have been playing this game on and off for a long time now, I have multiple characters in the thirties, and I was wondering when the signature arcs start. Today a friend informed me that they're available at level 10.

Why is this information not available in game? They're not in the contact finder, they don't have pop-ups when you reach the relevant level (unlike twinshot and the gong rogue contacts) and to my knowledge they're not even in the maze of contacts in the old CoH contacts! Unless they're in the pillar of ice and fire somewhere I have no reason to believe that there's anything in the game that directs you to the signature contacts other than their spots on the map, which does not inform you of the level requirements or whether they're in continuity with any other plots.

Yes, the information is on the wiki, but that's not helping most people. The fact that you need to go into a web browser and look up the information to find it is only an indictment of how poorly it's presented in game.

This is, arguably, the main plotline of City of Heroes. Why aren't they given more emphasis?

While on the topic, I feel like the contact finder needs to be fleshed out in general, because there's plenty of contacts that are really easy to miss, either from the contact reference maze or from old content. This game has so many plotlines! Why are they buried?

2 hours ago, Lost Deep said:

Unless they're in the pillar of ice and fire somewhere I have no reason to believe that there's anything in the game that directs you to the signature contacts other than their spots on the map, which does not inform you of the level requirements or whether they're in continuity with any other plots.

Yes, they are available through the Pillar of Fire and Ice.

2 hours ago, Lost Deep said:

Why is this information not available in game? They're not in the contact finder, they don't have pop-ups when you reach the relevant level (unlike twinshot and the gong rogue contacts)

They were never included as regular contacts because they were purchase-only available arcs back on Live. HC took away the purchase requirements, so they can be accessed at any time by a character of the correct level range, but are still treated as special access contacts.

I don't think they really make sense for the Find Contact function, but I do agree that they need more visiblity.