Out-of-Set Conversion - Category Missing

Aeolus

While converting some Ranged AoE Damage sets, I noticed that Air Burst didn't have the option to be converted Out-of-Set in the same category as the others.  Exploit Weakness also had the same situation.  Both are uncommon sets, however, other uncommon sets didn't seem to have this particular bug such as Titanium Coating.

It depends on the level of the set.  Air Burst is the only Ranged AoE set from level 10-19, so it will not give you the option to convert by set type.  If you are converting with attuned sets, even though there is no visible level, there is an internal level.  I'm not entirely clear on how the internal level changes, but it can reset randomly to any level in the range of the set.

Who run Bartertown?

3 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

It depends on the level of the set.  Air Burst is the only Ranged AoE set from level 10-19, so it will not give you the option to convert by set type.  If you are converting with attuned sets, even though there is no visible level, there is an internal level.  I'm not entirely clear on how the internal level changes, but it can reset randomly to any level in the range of the set.

I knew I forgot to add something.  Both the Air Burst and Exploit Weakness sets I tried to convert were attuned sets.  True, Air Burst only goes up to Level 19, but Exploit Weakness goes up to Level 50.

EDIT: I misread that.  I thought you meant Air Burst only goes up to Level 19.  Anyway, so I tried to convert a non-attuned Level 50 Air Burst Enhancement, and it is given the option to convert in the Ranged AoE Category.  So it must be just the attuned Air Burst and Exploit Weakness sets that can't.  Well, of the ones I was able to find.  Don't know if there are any others.

Edited by Aeolus