game keeps crashing

Snarky

It started with trying to have one character go from SG base to Atlas.  Now if I try to log into that toon the game crashes.  2 other tooons the game opened, everytime I try to swith to toon 1 crashes.  Then it crashed on another character

On 5/19/2023 at 2:26 PM, Snarky said:

It started with trying to have one character go from SG base to Atlas.  Now if I try to log into that toon the game crashes.  2 other tooons the game opened, everytime I try to swith to toon 1 crashes.  Then it crashed on another character

It’s clear the game hates you. 

• Haha 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

If this is recent behavior, I'd check the most recent driver update.  NVidia and AMD won't patch a graphics driver for a game like this, but you may need to uninstall the driver and put the prior version back on that you know to work.  If you don't want to go that far, turning your graphics down to Minimum and see if the character at least loads can point in that direction.  (Load character, move to a different 'safe spot' that could be less intense for your card, logoff.  See if it repeats.)

I don't know if you have a separate system to test on, but if the client crashes across two separate computers that might be Support ticket worthy.  Your character data could be corrupted.  (Might still be worth asking in an all else fails manner.)

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.