Build Request: Mace/Inv

00Troy00

What are you looking for in a build? Something more offensive? Defensive? Do you want Taunt? Mace/Inv is straightforward enough that building it towards any goal shouldn't be too complicated.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

9 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

What are you looking for in a build? Something more offensive? Defensive? Do you want Taunt? Mace/Inv is straightforward enough that building it towards any goal shouldn't be too complicated.

I don't want taunt and am happy to do without Unstoppable as well. I want him to be able to dive into things without much worry and do really good damage.

Here, take this for a spin and see how it works for you.

jb4mHvIOe3E.png
View This Build In MRB

fyti.thumb.png.b2dc92ee427a4d0d3d4edf149e1aafec.png

I don't know how blasphemous it is to not worry too much about DEF with Invuln, but on a non-Tanker AT, it just feels like padding to me at best. That's not to say it isn't pretty easy to wind up with a ton of it, but I like to let my RES and high HP do most of the mitigation for me.

That being said, I tried to hit a balance between bulkiness and huge damage. I think I did it!

Edited by Spaghetti Betty

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

5 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Here, take this for a spin and see how it works for you.

jb4mHvIOe3E.png
View This Build In MRB

fyti.thumb.png.b2dc92ee427a4d0d3d4edf149e1aafec.png

I don't know how blasphemous it is to not worry too much about DEF with Invuln, but on a non-Tanker AT, it just feels like padding to me at best. That's not to say it isn't pretty easy to wind up with a ton of it, but I like to let my RES and high HP do most of the mitigation for me.

That being said, I tried to hit a balance between bulkiness and huge damage. I think I did it!

Thank you!