FBSA access

I have/had an account to do FBSA pages for my characters on Everlasting, but I switched computers, and I think I wrote down the wrong password. I've tried using the Forgot Password function, to sign in, but nothing gets sent to me. Who do I go be polite to, about a new password?

• City Council

I just checked, and the FBSA Wiki emails are working fine.  The password reset page requires your username and email, is it possible you used a different email address than the one you tried?

It would have been either of two email addresses, and I did the Forgot Password page again, with no results. But it let me create a new account with my regular email, so... problem solved?

Let me clarify. The HC Wiki let me make a new account. I then clicked to go over to FBSA, and it's wanting me to log in again... so I tried my HC Wiki credentials and it didn't like that.

Edited by SnoBahr

• City Council
3 hours ago, SnoBahr said:

It would have been either of two email addresses, and I did the Forgot Password page again, with no results. But it let me create a new account with my regular email, so... problem solved?

Let me clarify. The HC Wiki let me make a new account. I then clicked to go over to FBSA, and it's wanting me to log in again... so I tried my HC Wiki credentials and it didn't like that.

HCWIki and FBSA are separate wikis, accounts from one don't work on the other.  Originally this was because they didn't exist on the same server, but once I moved FBSA to a subdomain of HCWiki I kept the separation since it already existed, and I didn't want to deal with duplicated accounts.

Edited by Michiyo
  • Like 1

• City Council

Another note on this, I've posted it in a few places, the FBSA and HCWiki will be down for a while, as I need to do some work to dedicated server everything runs on.  Sorry for this.

• Like 1