Earth/Psi AV demonstration - Lvl 54 Carnies

Frosticus

Earth/Psi handles low level content better than anything else I've created, but it also does really well against difficult enemies in late game too.

As always:

No inspirations/temps/amps/click accolades

No Lore Pets

Giovanna Scaldi

This is a mother mayhem/swan clone. Psi attacks, psi defense and psi resistance. She doesn't have any special powers, or moves. If you are strong vs Psi damage (every dom can be) this is about as easy as they come. Most AV's would walk through her with little difficulty if you pitted them against one another.

Doms have more issues than most hitting through defenses, which as a /psi assault build  her 20% psi def and being +3 slows me down a bit.
Ultimately zero risk and my build is geared too far toward survivability for such a (relatively) easy lvl 54 AV. This fight could be over much faster.

For reference this would take about 2-3 minutes with Lore pets and a more offensive spec compared to the 8.5 minutes it took me.

After you beat her this arc has you face:

Vanessa DeVore

She's the polar opposite of Giovanna. Vanessa is one of the nastiest AV's in the game. She would beat most other AV's in a 1 vs 1. She has all the same powers as Giovanna, but adds in an array of dark powers and debuffs that very few builds can withstand. She will take the wind out of your sails pretty quickly.

Things like:

Mask of Feebleness -  this massively debuffs regen, recovery, damage, acc, and defense. It is perma

Darkest Night, Twilight Grasp and she summons Dark Servant which further debuffs you and heals her.

At 9:25 she gets me with Mask of Feebleness and you can see it basically flatlines  all my stats. There is no way I could beat her if she focused on me consistently. Even def capped (ranged, negative energy) she'd have an 11.7% chance of landing Mask of Feebleness, which would then cascade me to failure.

Bonus footage of +4x8 Carny spawns. Their psi def makes it a bit harder for /psi assault, but it is mostly countered by the def debuffs of Earth. Pretty boring for this build, these aren't a challenging enemy type for this combo. I was only interested in facing Vanessa DeVore. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1