Plant/Dark Build

ZeroSaint

Hey all, there was a thread on Reddit yesterday that piqued my interest enough to come up with a character concept for a Plant/Dark Dom.  I looked around a bit this morning but couldn't find any builds and I fully acknowledge that I am absolutely awful at figuring builds out (I can extrapolate some but I know this forum is full of excellent theory crafters).  Does anyone have anything lying around?  (I'll also add that I'm fairly inf poor so ... just keeping that in mind).

Thank you in advance for any thoughts!

• Like 1

Currently playing as:

Daughter of Crom | War Mace | Energy Aura | Scrapper 👊

Special Circumstance | Assault Rifle | Devices | Blaster 💣

/ Excelsior

• 5 weeks later
On 7/15/2023 at 5:43 PM, ZeroSaint said:

Hey all, there was a thread on Reddit yesterday that piqued my interest enough to come up with a character concept for a Plant/Dark Dom.  I looked around a bit this morning but couldn't find any builds and I fully acknowledge that I am absolutely awful at figuring builds out (I can extrapolate some but I know this forum is full of excellent theory crafters).  Does anyone have anything lying around?  (I'll also add that I'm fairly inf poor so ... just keeping that in mind).

Thank you in advance for any thoughts!

I have one but its ancient and i lost the build. If you post something in here (anything will do) your sure to get a response. Toss in the powers you want and i'm sure someone can shuffle it enough to be workable.

Hey there!  I'm going off of this build for right now but I haven't had much time to get into it so I'd love to know your thoughts out see what you suggest.  Thank you!

Currently playing as:

Daughter of Crom | War Mace | Energy Aura | Scrapper 👊

Special Circumstance | Assault Rifle | Devices | Blaster 💣

/ Excelsior

The build at the top of page 2 for the thread below doesn't qualify as "low budget." But, perhaps there are some useful ideas here that can be adapted or borrowed for your own plant / dark dom. GL with your build, however you decide to move forward.

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney