The Finale to the Protean/Clone Arc

The Web-Nerd

252px-Protean.jpg

I just finished the protean arc and i am crazy confused, like it was awesome but what happened. WHY are there a bunch of clones of our character in praetoria, what dimension was our double from, and what is this storm that Mender is talking. I'm very new so i'm open to all answers just no huge spoilers please 🙂 

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 7/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, The Web-Nerd said:

252px-Protean.jpg

I just finished the protean arc and i am crazy confused, like it was awesome but what happened. WHY are there a bunch of clones of our character in praetoria, what dimension was our double from, and what is this storm that Mender is talking. I'm very new so i'm open to all answers just no huge spoilers please 🙂 

Biostem has the gist of it.  If you've not discovered the following yet, go to the zone Orobouros (you'll need access to its portal) and start doing the missions from the various Mendors found there.  I believe you start with The Pilgrim, though I don't recall the minimum level.  Their stories will gradually fill you in on The Coming Storm.  Mender Ramiel, who unlocks at level 50 and introduces the Incarnate System, has a mission that proves particularly enlightening.  But unless the current development team moves forward with it, the full effect of The Coming Storm, as well as the full details, will never be known.  Still, we have enough to give a foundation and some tantalizing clues.