Questions about Metabolic Acceleration & Defiant Barrage +Status

Chance Jackson

-Metabolic Acceleration, which is a toggle, appears to provide mez resistance not protection but since toggles suppress when mez'd wouldn't that resistance be useless? (unless that part of the toggle did not suppress)

-Not sure why I have it in my head that slotting Defiant Barrage +Status in an attack allows you to use that attack when mez'd i didn't find confirmation of that in the wiki. If all it offers when proc'd is the 1 mag unstackable with self protection it provides is nearly worthless since almost all the mez I see is Mag 2 or above

Those aside I'm mulling over a Dark/Atom/Mace build that lowers my en/neg defense by 5% to 45/35 respectively so i can do nearly 100 more damage with Blackstar from 560 to 657 thx to the Armageddon proc not sure if it's worth it though

17 hours ago, Chance Jackson said:

-Metabolic Acceleration, which is a toggle, appears to provide mez resistance not protection but since toggles suppress when mez'd wouldn't that resistance be useless? (unless that part of the toggle did not suppress)

The toggle is set to ignore hold, sleep and stun.

17 hours ago, Chance Jackson said:

-Not sure why I have it in my head that slotting Defiant Barrage +Status in an attack allows you to use that attack when mez'd i didn't find confirmation of that in the wiki. If all it offers when proc'd is the 1 mag unstackable with self protection it provides is nearly worthless since almost all the mez I see is Mag 2 or above

All blaster primary T1 and T2 attacks and secondary T1 attacks can be used when mezzed. Defiant Barrage has nothing to do with that. The Defiant Barrage status protection can stack 3x, however, since the proc only lasts 10 seconds, this is unlikely to occur.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

21 minutes ago, Uun said:

The toggle is set to ignore hold, sleep and stun.

All blaster primary T1 and T2 attacks and secondary T1 attacks can be used when mezzed. Defiant Barrage has nothing to do with that. The Defiant Barrage status protection can stack 3x, however, since the proc only lasts 10 seconds, this is unlikely to occur.

Thank you