Electric/Shield: Teleporting Attacks ??

smnolimits43

shield charge teleports you to a foe you use it on, and does an aoe around where you end up.

spring attack in leaping does a teleport attack similarly.

savage assault / melee have a teleport attack - that one does more damage the further you are away when you use it.

electric melee has a telwport aoe attack, similar to shield charge.

elec melee / shield are a popular combo, primarily because of these two teleportation attack powers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

The best thing is to bind teleport attacks makes it easier when attacking

6 powexeclocation target "shield charge"

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

• 1 month later
On 9/4/2023 at 11:51 PM, speczero said:

In my opinion, Elec/Shield is one of the few setups that is better on a Stalker.

That part. My understanding is that Lightning Rod and Shield Charge spawn a pseudopet that does the damage, so they do not critical. As an off-shoot, they also do not break Hide. And, while all that is nice and allows for ridiculous tele-ganking, the plug is that Stalkers give up Thunderclap (lol) for Assassing's Strike (the big single-target attack that all the other ATs wish they got on Electric Melee), which can then be dropped on the boss of the spawn that is left. Flip-side, unless things have changed, Stalkers do not get the benefit of Against All Odds until Hide is broken. Really should not matter, though. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mostly on Torchbearer, but if you ever see me on, feel free to say hello!

Astral.Kai - Peacebringer; Dark.Enforcer - Dark/Shield Scrapper; Spark.Enforcer - Electrical/Shield Scrapper; Shadow.Reign - Dark/Regen Brute;

Glitter - Warshade;

And others to be added as I get them up to snuff, lol!