Issue: No tickets from AE Missions when in a Team

jmed001

When in a small team, we get no tickets from AE mission that normally drops them when done solo. We just get Inf and exp.  I saw an older post that says if you set it notority to NO BOSSES, it should fix it but it doesn't work. 

Any ideas why?  Do you have to up the team count or +1 for level or something?  We have tried a couple of things but we can't get it to work.

Any help would be great.  Thank you.

9 minutes ago, jmed001 said:

When in a small team, we get no tickets from AE mission that normally drops them when done solo. We just get Inf and exp.  I saw an older post that says if you set it notority to NO BOSSES, it should fix it but it doesn't work. 

Any ideas why?  Do you have to up the team count or +1 for level or something?  We have tried a couple of things but we can't get it to work.

Any help would be great.  Thank you.

Did the leader have the mission set to regular rewards or Architect rewards?

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

Architect. We went into the mission and after the third elite boss and no tickets had dropped, we exited the mission and restarted it just to be sure.  Weird part is if I do the same mission solo, tickets will drop like normal, just not when teamed up.

Does that mean that you can't get AE tickets if your grouped?

Just ran a quick test with a duo and picked up a bunch of tickets.  Ran it at +0/x1

All mobs seemed capable of dropping tickets and bonus tickets for mission complete was 54 & 77 which I found odd, but I'll have to look into how tickets are calculated.

My brother and I are baffled. He was thinking that maybe because we share the same IP address or something but that thinking is above my paygrade.  Maybe its this one map he likes to run which is something like 'Witches Tunnel' or something.  We are running the mission solo so that we can each get tickets, but would be much more fun if we could do it together.

Edited by jmed001