Plant/Nature/Stone build

Greentea

After playing around with Mids, this is what I came with. I realized I want advice/critique from someone else other than me. My priority for this build is Recharge.

Please don't mention Leadership; I don't like taking Leadership on non VEATS, Defenders, or Masterminds.

I don't mind switching Ancillary Power Pool as long as you give a good reason.

Edit: I forgot to ask one more thing, I still have 2 slots left, I'm still unsure where to slot it.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Gloxinia: Level 50 Magic Controller

Primary Power Set: Plant Control

Secondary Power Set: Nature Affinity

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Sorcery

Power Pool: Fighting

Ancillary Pool: Stone Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Strangler -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(3), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5)

Level 1: Corrosive Enzymes -- Acc-I(A)

Level 2: Regrowth -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(34), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(34), Pnc-Heal(34)

Level 4: Wild Growth -- NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(7), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(7), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), TtnCtn-ResDam(23)

Level 6: Roots -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(36)

Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(31), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(31), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(31)

Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(11), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(13), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(13)

Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)

Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(15)

Level 16: Lifegiving Spores -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(17), Pnc-Heal/+End(17), PrfShf-EndMod(21), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23), PrfShf-End%(25)

Level 18: Vines -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(21), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(19)

Level 20: Wild Bastion -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal(29)

Level 22: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)

Level 24: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)

Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dam%(37), RechRdx-I(43)

Level 28: Rebirth -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(40), HO:Ribo(40), HO:Ribo(42)

Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), AchHee-ResDeb%(39)

Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Rchg+(42)

Level 38: Overgrowth -- HO:Membr(A), HO:Membr(43), HO:Membr(43)

Level 41: Fissure -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(46), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), PstBls-Dam%(50)

Level 44: Seismic Smash -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50)

Level 47: Rock Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Rchg+(48)

Level 49: Earth's Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)

Level 1: Containment

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(25)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(40)

Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon

------------

I have been thinking about a controller with this power set. I am going to go out on a limb here and ask...

How would this even solo?

As for the extra slots, you could look at putting one in hasten in case of recharge debuffs make you loose perma..

I personally love Plants, it's my favorite control set. During leveling, you should able to solo fine with entangle, strangler and using vet abilities. Use Spore Cloud as much as you can, skip Lifegiving Spores when soloing. That ability costs too much endurance than the end buff it gives (the heal buff isn't that great, I uses it for end buff when IOs slotted). The Plant pet is so AWESOME, it's really sturdy and helps with soloing a lot. She attacks fast and most of her abilities have -DEF, she also have high resistance to every damage type (including Psionic) except Lethal and Fire. A lot of people think the plant pet sucks, but not even close--very underrated pet.

As for the extra slots, I'm torn apart slotting the third one into Hasten or Strangler and switch Basilisk's Gaze with a Damage set IOs. Gahhhh

• 4 weeks later

I think I'd take Entangling Aura at 35 and Weave at 49, and leave out Earth's Embrace. You can three slot it for End/Hold/Rech and get a lot of situational value out of it. The +Def Unique could go in Wild Growth. It's very useful for soloing and small team play, and losing out on a self heal when your secondary is Nature is losing out on very little.

... and, personal preference, I'd probably take Hover and Flight instead of CJ and Mystic Flight.

I think I'd take Entangling Aura at 35 and Weave at 49, and leave out Earth's Embrace. You can three slot it for End/Hold/Rech and get a lot of situational value out of it. The +Def Unique could go in Wild Growth. It's very useful for soloing and small team play, and losing out on a self heal when your secondary is Nature is losing out on very little.

... and, personal preference, I'd probably take Hover and Flight instead of CJ and Mystic Flight.

Yeah, been working for probably 2 weeks. I'm pretty satisfied with my build. My final build dropped Lifegiving Spores and took Entangling Aura. I had a lot of stress regarding Lifegiving Spores for a lot of things, it's just ridiculous. I'm truly happy with my final build.

As for travel powers, it's a matter of preference. I hate Hover, it's really slow and it's totally sucks in caves.