• Surface Tile 128x128 (Collision)
    • Surface Tile 512x512 (Collision)
    • Fit Gizmo
    • Collision Gizmo
    • Smooth Water Fill
    • Smooth Water Fill (No Sound)
    • Rough Water Fill
    • Rough Water Fill (No Sound)

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Collision Wall 8x8 - wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base. Extra extra Small
  • Collision Wall 32x32 - wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base. Extra Small
  • Collision Wall 64x64 -  wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base. Medium +
  • Collision Wall 16x16 -  wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base. Medium -
  • Collision Wall 128x128 -  wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base. Large
  • Collision Wall 512x512 -  wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base.  Extra Large
  • Collision Wall 1024x1024 -  wall to block off the allowed bounds of your base.  Extra  Extra Large or Damn that's large!
  • Axis Gizmo -  serves as a reference to the coordinate system for base editors. X and Y axis. Allows you to arrange two or more items with the same degree of axis.
  • Axis Gizmo (Z Up) -  serves as a reference to the coordinate system for base editors. Vertical alignment.
  • Surface Aligner -  as a helper to align an array of objects, such as lights or pillars, along the x and y directions simultaneously.
  • Axis Aligner -  aligner as a helper to clip through surfaces to determine alignment position at a distance. Think of it as a  vertical yard stick
  • Surface Tower -  tower as scaffolding to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to. Vertically. it goes from the base floor all the way to the top of the base limit
  • Surface Tile 32x32 -  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to. They all work the same with different sizes, you can place them in the base but they will be invisible once you exit the builder and you can pass through them
  • Surface Tile 64x64 -  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Surface Tile 128x128 - to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Surface Tile 512x512  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Surface Tower (Collision) - Same as the other Surface Tower but you can Color it
  • Surface Tile 32x32 (Collision) -  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to. You can change the colors on them and they work as a barrier. (Great if you want a black out room) Cannot pass through
  • Surface Tile 64x64 (Collision) -  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Surface Tile 128x128 (Collision) -  to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Surface Tile 512x512 (Collision) -    to quickly snap other surfaces or objects to.
  • Fit Gizmo -  gauge the minimum distance required for a player to pass through, such as a low ceiling or small corridor. Good to use if you are not sure a toon may be  able to pass through or go around. Hallways, Tunnels, Etc
  • Collision Gizmo -  gizmo to gauge the minimum distance between two players. This will give you an idea of how much room multiple players have to move around together in a confined space, such as a pool or small corridor. Use this to make sure two toons would be able to fit side by side within a hall, ect
  • Smooth Water Fill - Fills the base floor completely with water
  • Smooth Water Fill (No Sound) - Fills the base floor completely with water. The water will have no sound to it
  • Rough Water Fill - Fills the base floor completely with Rough Water
  • Rough Water Fill (No Sound) - Fills the base floor completely with Rough Water. The water will have no sound to it

Honestly these are the texts in the descripts for each item directly from the game.

I don't use all of them but a few are handy when you need to make sure a toon is not hung up when traversin the base.

Hope this helps even though all i did was copy/paste from the game directly with a minor personal description.

@Etched

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might of mislabeled one or two of the collision walls but I'm sure you get the idea.

The surface tiles work the same as the White Floor Tiles but they are numbered every one eighth. Great for settin a floor above or below the base. The collision wall are like the war wall in the zones. I should of added but I'm slack.

@Etched