The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Change the title of the Indomitable server sub thread

Glacier Peak

Change the title of the Indomitable server sub-thread on the Homecoming Forums  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "Unofficial PvP server" title in the Homecoming forums Indomitable sub thread be changed to blank, just like Torchbearer and Excelsior are.

• Yes
    • No

I posted a Website Suggestion a few days ago, now I figure I would post a poll in our server sub thread to show some kind of metric either for or against the suggestion. Bottom line, I'd like to see the title of the Indomitable server sub thread changed from "Unofficial PvP server" to blank, like the Torchbearer and Excelsior sub threads.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

• 3 months later

Yes, it should be done.  All of the PvPers left the Indomitable shard more than two years ago, and the "unofficial PvP server" tag literally frightens some people away from the shard.  I've tried talking someone I know to play there, but all he sees is "unofficial PvP server," and won't do it even though I told him that that hasn't been true in over two years.  I can't imagine that he's the only one.  Rightly or wrongly, PvP has a bad reputation among those who purely play PvE and it does the shard more harm than good at this point, especially when Excelsior is now the unofficial PvP server for all intents and purposes.

• Like 3

• 1 month later
23 minutes ago, Lunar Ronin said:

I'm not sure when it was done, as I'm not the most observant fellow... but I did happen to notice today that the "unofficial PvP shard" declaration is gone!  Thank you to whomever removed it.

I noted back in early February they made the change, good stuff!

• Like 1