Bodysuit Muscle and other missing Textures for Flat Foot Boots

I know this sounds super specific, but it's the first time I really picked up on the fact that there's an entire suit, the Bodysuit Muscled Matte and Gloss, and the boots available for this are only available in the Smooth style, which is heeled for both men and women. Is there a chance we could get a similar/mocked up same texture for flat foot boots? So it would go in the vein of:

Lower Body --> Tight --> Boots --> Flat --> Bodysuit Muscled Matte
Lower Body --> Tight --> Boots --> Flat --> Bodysuit Muscled Gloss

A specific ask, but I prefer my boots non-heeled or flat in nearly all cases. 🙂 Hopefully others agree! I vaguely recall there ARE other textures as well that have this issue, but I can't recall off the top of my head what they are. If anyone knows of what they are, add them to this list! I would like to see all textures that smooth boots have added to flat boots!

So that would be my bigger ask aside from this one texture: Make ALL textures on Smooth boots available on Flat style boots as well, if they do not already have an entry.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Developer

Not every boot shares the same texture mapping as other boots. As a result, when used with flat feet in this case, you can still see an area where the heel was textured in that spot on lighter tones. This may not bother some people but it's still unfortunate.

This makes putting them in the flat feet category a little odd, without a custom texture to fix it. Usually this isn't just the one texture, it's all of the supporting textures, which on average comes out to 4 that need to be edited.

Duplicating a lot of textures and a material for such a minor compatibility quirk here then becomes harder to justify.

Just wanted to give you some context as to why sometimes benign requests like this often don't get dev traction.

ff.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/19/2023 at 9:21 PM, Naomi said:

Not every boot shares the same texture mapping as other boots. As a result, when used with flat feet in this case, you can still see an area where the heel was textured in that spot on lighter tones. This may not bother some people but it's still unfortunate.

This makes putting them in the flat feet category a little odd, without a custom texture to fix it. Usually this isn't just the one texture, it's all of the supporting textures, which on average comes out to 4 that need to be edited.

Duplicating a lot of textures and a material for such a minor compatibility quirk here then becomes harder to justify.

Just wanted to give you some context as to why sometimes benign requests like this often don't get dev traction.

ff.png

I was afraid that might be the case. 😞 While it wouldn't 100% bother me, I know some people it might. I know that what I'm asking is like... not an easy thing to do. Hence my asking for like, this texture in particular, because it's texturable with colors and more 'bare bones' than other textures are.