Plant/ Nature questions

Tanked King Leo

Creepers are definitely worth slotting for procs. They also need some accuracy which you've got and ideally a bit of recharge to get them perma. They follow you and are a big source of dmg so it may be worth it to give up something like the Hold proc to shave the 13s you need for perma. 

Your defense numbers are off, you're actually around 23.7 defense at the highest. In combat, part of Stealth's defense is suppressed. I'm not sure if it's different in the new mids, but go Options>Configuration>Effects & Maths>Suppression>Check Attacked. This will display your numbers as if you're in combat.

Roots is one of the highest dmg aoe immobs. You could switch the Anchor set for Bombardment, you still have perma Hasten but you can pull more dmg out of Roots. With Creepers, Ball Lightning, and Root spam you should have respectable aoe.

With lower defensive numbers you may have to be mindful of things like status protection and slow resistance to protect your recharge.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/18/2023 at 10:36 AM, Wimbochismo said:

Creepers are definitely worth slotting for procs. They also need some accuracy which you've got and ideally a bit of recharge to get them perma. They follow you and are a big source of dmg so it may be worth it to give up something like the Hold proc to shave the 13s you need for perma. 

Your defense numbers are off, you're actually around 23.7 defense at the highest. In combat, part of Stealth's defense is suppressed. I'm not sure if it's different in the new mids, but go Options>Configuration>Effects & Maths>Suppression>Check Attacked. This will display your numbers as if you're in combat.

Roots is one of the highest dmg aoe immobs. You could switch the Anchor set for Bombardment, you still have perma Hasten but you can pull more dmg out of Roots. With Creepers, Ball Lightning, and Root spam you should have respectable aoe.

With lower defensive numbers you may have to be mindful of things like status protection and slow resistance to protect your recharge.

Thanks for the input. I forgot all about the defense falloff from stealth in combat. I will put these changes in thanks.