Seeking Guidance for a ludicrous rolling keybind chain for cool attack combos

Redletter

So, I've been messing around with Meteor, off rock blast.

It's not the best nuke in the world, but it enables style, and I for one find style to be the best stat in the game.

One stylish thing you can do with it, thanks to the nuke coming down well after you cast it, is you can teleport to the spot it will land. One of the fun (and stylish) things you can do is use Spring Attack from the super jump pool to drop down on the spot the meteor is crashing down on, and you'll usually arrive at roughly the same time if you do them back to back.

But the theoretical style train doesnt stop there. Upthrust is a rock blast power where you punch the ground, like a cool guy (or a defeated one) and send a traveling quake of rock to your target where it will erupt in a great big rock. This power *also* doesnt do damage on cast, but only once the projectile has reached its destination. A blaster has access to Burst of Speed, which is also a stylish power, that teleports you to a spot in range with a cool lil punch.

Then, you've got Combat Teleport and Dragon's Tail, or Eagle's Claw, or maybe even BRAWL

A Rock/Ma blaster could combine these moves together for a very cool string of attacks, to create the illusion of a seemless flow. Which, is kinda what I'm trying to do. Ideally with a graphic so I can slap them in my powertray so i can just press the numbers in order, and leave my keyboard for even more stylish things like /bind k e flip and /bind l e tantrum...

Now, my question here is how do I go about doing this? Can I even do this, with most of them being location powers? Like, can a rolling keybind power "roll" into another location power? Can I combine the distance parameters for location powers like "Back 50" and still roll it? For clarity, here's the "combos":

• Meteor (Target) > Spring Attack (Target) [Rolling 1]
  • Dragon's Tail > Burst of Speed (Target) [Rolling 2]
  • Combat Teleport (Back 50) > Upthrust [Rolling 3]
  • Encase > Stalagmite [Rolling 4]
  • Combat Teleport (Target) > Eagle's Claw [Rolling 5]
  • Ki Push > Tombstone [Rolling 6]
  • Burst of Speed (Target) > Combat Teleport (Back Max) [Rolling 7]
  • Rock Shards > Burst of Speed (Target) [Rolling 8]
  • Seismic Force > Hasten [Rolling 9]

If this is possible, I havent any idea how to do it. Please halp.

But it would be super fucking stylish, like, holy shit you have no idea.

Edited by Redletter

Resident certified baby

This is something that I used to do with load files, but am at work and not at home...you can do it and bind it all to a key, and the load the next bind all in one press, but it is not flexible and if something breaks the rotation you need a second key bound to reset your rotation at step one.

IMHO there are better ways to do it, but the again this is why I bought a mouse with a 12 button thumb pad to allow me flexibility. I do something like this with my AR/TA blaster just to give you an idea...

/bind e "powexec_location target flash arrow"

/bind r "powexec_location target glue arrow"

/bind t "powexec_location target oil slick arrow"

Then I have my AoE attacks on my 6 to 8 keys in the sequence I fire them off in rotation.

6 M30 Grenade

7 Full Auto

8 Flamethrower

6 M30 Grenade

Works seamlessly, but that is with the thumb pad like I said, and it gives me flexibility if things die before other powers recharge etc.

The 9 key is Vorpal Judgement, which Inuse reactively if my Full Auto arrow a second group, because it is fast and enough to take out the non debuffed mobs that might stream around my glue and oil slick.

For you this might look something like this

/bind 1 "powexec_location target Meteor"

/bind 3 "powexec_location target Burst of Speed"

1 Meteor

2 Dragons Tail

3 BoS

Etc and just run down the keyboard/thumbpad, I would actually bind the combat teleport backwards 50 to the e key CT back max to r and CT to target to q

• Thumbs Up 1