The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Arachnophobic

greymatter

I've been able to spawn and defeat the Black Scorpion/Captain Mako team in Recluse's Victory, and the Ghost Widow/Scirocco pair several times, but I haven't seen Lord Recluse spawn so I'm missing the Arachnophobic badge.

Is there a trick to spawning Lord Recluse?  Does he only show for 2+ players?  Is it random which AV pair he shows up with?  I thought the villain support was either BS+CM or GW+Scir+LR.

21 hours ago, greymatter said:

I've been able to spawn and defeat the Black Scorpion/Captain Mako team in Recluse's Victory, and the Ghost Widow/Scirocco pair several times, but I haven't seen Lord Recluse spawn so I'm missing the Arachnophobic badge.

Is there a trick to spawning Lord Recluse?  Does he only show for 2+ players?  Is it random which AV pair he shows up with?  I thought the villain support was either BS+CM or GW+Scir+LR.

It is all random, there is NO pattern of pillboxes for spawning the AVs.    It will be either Scorpion + Mako, or Scirocco + GW  with Recluse randomly replacing one of them.   He spawns when you are solo or with a team, it is just random

• Thumbs Up 1

25 alts with all the badges!

Forgot to mention: The RV AV's can be soloed, odds of success vary depending on AT and power sets.   You also need to figure out which AV to hit first, possibly separate the two, drag them to nearby NPC's that will attack them, have a heavy unit, envenomed daggers and some other temp power pets that work in the zone.

Of course.......I never said it would be easy.  Have fun soloing Lord Recluse! (yes, it can be done 🙂 )

25 alts with all the badges!

Just to add on to this, beware the changes that being in a PvP zone has on you. Buff diminishing returns makes stacking recharge among other things less effective (my ill/rad didn't like not having perma-PA). Also mez prot acts like resistance instead, so even if you're a tank GW and Scir will be constantly mezzing you for a short while. At least they've changed enemy affecting toggles to suppress instead of detoggle now.

• Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 7 other complete badge characters.

So after all my attempts to spawn LR, I found him just waiting for me at Alpha with Ghost Widow, which someone else had claimed.  For a second I was worried I'd get him droned, since I back-pedaled so fast when I saw him.

So thank you to whomever spawned him, me and my mechs had no problem taking him down.