Looking for examples of /radiation scrapper PVP builds

Azari

Particularly electric melee/radiation, because that’s what seems to kill me 100 percent of time in fight club.  I’m sick of getting killed by elec/rad scrappers. If anyone has any tips or examples I’d appreciate it. I’ve only ever made regen toons for PVP and all of them are utterly useless against electric radiation.   I don’t know how useful electric will be against itself but I feel a bit left out when everyone else has end drain toons except me.  Kinda takes the fun out of it a bit.. So I have to make my own obnoxious ass end drain toon too. Any advice appreciated. 🤣

Edited by Azari

3 hours ago, Azari said:

Also wondering what other primaries pair well with rad if anyone has suggestions.

You'd likely find a better informed response from folks over on the PvP Fight Club Discord - they've got builds, strategies, and folks are always helpful with advice and testing.

Edit: Oops, meant to include the link:

https://discord.gg/knq839NUM4

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 12/13/2023 at 5:39 PM, Glacier Peak said:

You'd likely find a better informed response from folks over on the PvP Fight Club Discord - they've got builds, strategies, and folks are always helpful with advice and testing.

Edit: Oops, meant to include the link:

https://discord.gg/knq839NUM4

Bootstrap from there sent me a few examples to look at yeah. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
2 hours ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

I have a elec/rad/mu scrapper I have been working on for a bit. I dont do discord though. any chance you could share?

Message me your email address or send it to me on my in game Global @paragonaza and I can send you a folder containing all the builds I’ve collected from various people.

• 2 weeks later

Sounds like rad therapy on radiation armor is a significant foil to breaking your regen down because regen doesn't have resistance to regen debuffs. The same way that the elec attacks are hitting your end bar as you don't have resistance to end drain.

It's like you're playing rock paper scissors and your opponent is constantly throwing our rock while all you have are scissors.

Your best chance would be to move out of melee when you expect them to pop rad therapy or phase shift and then burst them down. Then again I've been retired from PvP for a good while now so maybe those tactics aren't the best options.