Full Screen Scaling

druuzil

I'm trying to run the game in full screen, 4k resolution (3840x2160).  When I select 4k, it's like the game zooms in far too much to the point where menus etc are all scaled wrong, and I basically only see 1/4 of the game.  There doesn't appear to be any way to get it to stop doing this short of hitting Alt+Enter and going back into Windowed mode, which looks like crap and runs in low resolution.  I've tried other resolutions like 1080p and 1440p, all of which do the same thing as 4k, but to a lesser degree.

Is this a known issue?

1080p doesn't work either, it's just a lesser form of 4k in that it's still scaled all weird.  The only way to get the game at playable scale is to play in windowed mode, which is a really bizarre resolution (like 1500x?)

The problem is windows desktop scaling not playing well with the game. There are some posts with a work around... sorry dont have one handy.

Or you can set the monitor the game is playing on to 100% on the Display Setting Control Panel.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **