Power Tray upgrade request

MsSmart

Hi:

I tend to use my power trays extensively and consistently wind-up using 8 of them, if you use the triangle (^) symbol, it adds another row of 10 powers immediately over the first one, and if you press it  second time, you get a third row, but can't go beyond 3. To get more rows, you click on the + symbol and can go all the way to 9 rows.

The +6 rows acquired by the + symbol, are quite flexible, because you can place any of those single rows anywhere in your GUI be horizontally, or  vertically and even is an "L" shaped manner. The problem with these bars is that they are larger, use a larger font, I think, and when you enter some maps.

What I am asking for an upgrade is one of choice, let me use the ^ symbol to go all the way up to 9, or any variation of rows between the ^ and + may provide.

Hugs

Sue 

Generate your 9 power trays. Number the ones in the primary tray 7-9. Place the 6 addons where the primary power tray is, stacking them however you want. Place the primary power tray at the top of that stack. You know have wall of power trays arranged the way you are asking.