Aquaman 2!

Well, It's already banked more than The Marvels, but that likely says more about how bankable the leads are versus quality of the film. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

20 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

Well, It's already banked more than The Marvels, but that likely says more about how bankable the leads are versus quality of the film. 

Did Aquaman get any late night talk show action?  The Marvels didn't as the strike was going on, and I feel that hurt The Marvels a lot.  Two of the leads were in the D+ series, not bad, but also, it leaves some others going "Who are they?" and going "Meh" or "Wait for streaming"

And then back to the Brie hate for many.

• 2 months later

I watched this last night and it was ok.  I don't think it was as bad as some made it out to be, but it certainly wasn't great and nowhere near as good as the first one.  I think it's pretty clear the movie suffered from story issues that they tried to fix in the editing room.  A lot of the backstory seemed glanced over and could've used more time to fill in.  I did like the buddy movie dynamic between Aquaman and Orm.  I'm kind of sad this was the end for the Snyderverse and Jason Momoa's last time as Aquaman.  I liked him in the role.