What's enough heal for SR/Dark?

Rylas

I'm trying to make sure I have enough HP recovery in my SR/Dark tanker. I've planned out a build that hits the incarnate soft-cap, has 300+ HP, 62.5% global recharge, and has 20% heal in Siphon Life (basically 17.5% heal with the additional HP). Not having played SR/ before, I'm not sure if this would be enough heal for most of my needs. The only situation I can think of being difficult would be mostly Psi damage encounters, since some Psi isn't tagged positionally.

Thoughts or insights?

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

I have a SR/TW tanker built with the assumption she would use Rebirth Destiny for healing purposes.

Now that she hit 50 but hasn't unlocked Destiny yet, it turns out she can take on A LOT of things on +4/x8 with no outside help and no inspirations. IDF, Resistance, Vanguard... You name it.

SR at the incarnate softcap is an absolute beast, especially if you grabbed some resistance on the side. During a fight, my tanker most often sits at 70% S/L res between Tough, uniques, set bonuses and at least 1 stack of the tanker ATO. Whenever her life goes down below 50%, she's comfortably hardcapped - and the Preventive Medicine unique is more likely to proc for a juicy 400ish absorb.

Adding a fast-recharging heal like Siphon Life to that? I'm thinking anything that would give you trouble would have to break the rules in such a forceful way it wouldn't be a healing problem anymore. And, because you've got Siphon Life already, you could get Barrier and plug whatever hypothetical damage burst is coming your way.

SR at the incarnate softcap is an absolute beast, especially if you grabbed some resistance on the side. During a fight, my tanker most often sits at 70% S/L res between Tough, uniques, set bonuses and at least 1 stack of the tanker ATO. Whenever her life goes down below 50%, she's comfortably hardcapped - and the Preventive Medicine unique is more likely to proc for a juicy 400ish absorb.

Adding a fast-recharging heal like Siphon Life to that? I'm thinking anything that would give you trouble would have to break the rules in such a forceful way it wouldn't be a healing problem anymore. And, because you've got Siphon Life already, you could get Barrier and plug whatever hypothetical damage burst is coming your way.

Hmm, sounds pretty tough. I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze in much more resist in the build. It currently sits at 40% S/L with bonuses and Tough. But you've given me food for though with the Preventive Medicine unique.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png