The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Costume searches.

My suggestion would be to add in a search function to the costume creator. What I mean by this when you are in the create a costume, you can click on say hair. And instead of scrolling to the one you want, a mini search window would pop up next to the character and you could search of the part you want.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Angel Pheonix77 said:

That could also work. Save your favorite costume parts so they show higher as you mentioned. Then mark the ones you don't like so they can show lower like the exposed brain.

Heck, imagine if they could implement some sort of "sort by frequency of use" option - then you could stick with your favorites or purposely go for the parts you use least often,...

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe implement a system like CO used. There is a search window, you type in what you are looking for in it, and in that window it brings up a list of everything associated with what you typed. Made trying to remember where specific pieces were easier, especially when they  are not available in the costume part option you chose. And double clicking the search result applied the costume part in question as long as it was a valid piece for your current costume set up.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Maybe implement a system like CO used.

The uncanny-plasticine look of the CO faces and hands aside, I think they did implement many things better there than CoH did, at least as far as the costume creator goes.  The way it remembers the 5 or so last colors you used for easy accessibility is also a great feature...

• Thumbs Up 2