Help can not login!

As stated, I just install game and when i login it keeps saying wrong password or account! I am using right password etc. Its been about an hour now still can not login? please help not sure what to do. I can login forums and on web site but not launcher.

Edit; I can sign into launcher but when starting a game it will not login. Made mutipule accounts and tried none work All say same thing , incorrect user name and password.  This is frustrating as hell.

Edited by Beedles

Hallo new Player

1st wrong forum section.

2nd Game Password is not the same as for Forum, you have to set up  a Game Account on Top Menu in Forum (Account - Game Account).

Greetings

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

4 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

Hallo new Player

1st wrong forum section.

2nd Game Password is not the same as for Forum, you have to set up  a Game Account on Top Menu in Forum (Account - Game Account).

Greetings

I did

Sign in to the launcher is still done with your forum account.  If you are in mobile there are 2 different tabs that say account but only the second one has the game account option.  Make sure you use the game account button.  If that still isnt working then use the support button to get the GMs help.