Twitch Content for new (and old) folks

Just a shout out to our own @LordRassilon, who runs the "Late Show" on Twitch (keeping Snarky hours).:-) You've got lowbie levelling, viewer's choice, Redside rambling, and weekly TF/SF's and AE plays (speaking of: play Rass's Heart of Words trilogy -- it's outstanding). You'll also see near nightly Yins and Doc Aeons. There's a player's choice night, as well. Plus, various reviews, build discussions, film dives, and dramatic readings of player bios. Best of all, you can hop in and join the mirth and (casual) mayhem with a friendly and knowledgeable team leader.

Highly recommended. Go there. Now.

https://www.twitch.tv/mollymauk76

Edited by cranebump
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

On 1/14/2024 at 9:25 AM, cranebump said:

Just a shout out to our own @LordRassilon, who runs the "Late Show" on Twitch (keeping Snarky hours).:-) You've got lowbie levelling, viewer's choice, Redside rambling, and weekly TF/SF's and AE plays (speaking of: play Rass's Heart of Words trilogy -- it's outstanding). You'll also see near nightly Yins and Doc Aeons. There's a player's choice night, as well. Plus, various reviews, build discussions, film dives, and dramatic readings of player bios. Best of all, you can hop in and join the mirth and (casual) mayhem with a friendly and knowledgeable team leader.

Highly recommended. Go there. Now.

https://www.twitch.tv/mollymauk76

Thanks so much for the kind words!  Just happy to keep the porch light lit in those wee hours!

Cheers,

Molly

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I cannot believe you dragged yourself out of your sick bed and into the breach this week, hombre. Tip of the 10-gallon hat!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.