Water/Temporal Build Assist

luficia

With the exp boosts, I'm trying to take advantage with a new alt to my Gemknight for alt powers and I never really played Blaster since 2004. I'm aiming for Water Blast/Temporal for a fun combo.  I want to make this work for level 50 damage powerhouse with other utilities related to the build. Any other tools to take.

I'd like to work either magic flight or would take super jump as a travel power. Anyone who has played this set, what recommendations you got or even IOs to work with on each one?? 

The Temportal powers i like the most that compliment any other set are Chronos, Temporal Healing and TimeLord.

I like having Performance Shifter in Temporal Healing.

End of Time (the PbAoE) is also nice with a good debuff to it. Put a "Chance for Knockdown" in it for even more control 🙂

Rest are Mainly Holds and Debuffs (Time Wall, Time Stop, Time Shift)

The Melee skills i've never used. 🙂

Edited by KITANYA

Water is pretty straight forward. Several of the powers will pick up additional buffs when you build up stacks of Tidal Power (which will be identified by rings around them). If you're going to skip one of the T1 blasts, Agua Bolt is the one to skip. I take both since they can be used while mezzed. 

Temporal is set up so that foes affected by Time Wall (T1 immobilize) receive additional damage or secondary effects from the other Temporal powers. For example, Time Stop's hold increases by 1 mag and will (briefly) hold bosses. Future Pain gets a 100% chance of fear. None of these are earth shaking, but worth being aware of.

Of the melee attacks, Aging Touch is skippable but Future Pain hits pretty hard. It's also psi damage, which can be handy against foes that pop Unstoppable.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Here's my mid-range priced (and oldish) build for Water / Temp. Lots of Artillery and Thunderstrikes to get to ranged cap with a smattering of procs to make it interesting. I've kept and frankenslotted Future Pain for dealing with boss / AV fights. 

I prefer Aqua over the tier 2 just as a way to build Tidal up and fill the attack chain. 

Temporas_cold_rejigged - Blaster (Water Blast).mbd

• Like 1

To me water/time feels like a good blapper due to nice aoes and from water blast and cc's/hard hitting melee from time. 

Water/time primary as ranged feels lacking due to no snipe and poor single target damage.