Day breakers / Daybreakers

Zandera

Hi all, There was a few handful of folks (I think they were Aussies since we were always on at odd times to each other) who played late at night U.S. time.  Their super group was called Day Breakers.  I used to occasionally team as my claws/regen, sometimes in Faultline, under the character Shae Rhino--a brunette with red and black pain pads and a rhino horn.  If any of those members have come here to continue their CoH life, my global in game is @Zandera and am typically on between 6-10pm ET weekends and more on weekends (Edit:  on Indomitable).  Please send me a tell so we can reconnect! <3

Indomitable 50's:  (Hero) Luminous Naiad, (Hero) Durability Dispenser

Lol oddly enough I don't remember cop costumes, but it could be that this was a ritual I wasn't part of that happened off hours from when I was on lol.  I wasn't technically a part of the super group called Daybreakers--were you, friend?

I was a guest really, not surprised I wasn't part of the ritual.  In school and just up at odd hours.  Have you reconnected with any other Day Breakers???  Want to team sometime?

• 2 weeks later

I was not personally but I know someone who was, let me see if he is around yet or not and give him a poke.

Edit: Or I could read every post and realize that he is here already just using a different name. nod.gif

Heya Caemgen.

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 4 weeks later