Team Fire/Kin?

HairyLou

I've played a lot of Fire/Rad and Fire/kins in my days, but that was 10 years ago, before GR even. Some of the builds I've seen here mostly seems to be for farming purposes but I'd be interested in seeing a good general build mostly focused on team play but still soloable. Just hit 31 with my first alt sicne I came back and there's so many changes my old school knowledge is sort of useless. (Changes to SB, Bonfire etc, new enh sets, heck even incarnate is new to me.)

So what's you're take on it? What route do I take with the incarnate? Do I really beef up def and/or res with fight pool for team play? (I took leadership pool instead for the team buffs.)

I had a 40+ fire/kin on live who I played with friends and soloed.

What I focused on was buffing the Imps solo -- with Speed Boost, Fulcrum Shift and all the other stuff they get mean.

With a team same routine just buff the other plays first and imps second if you can.

Having a heal that does an AOE on a mob is really nifty for repairing Imps.

I used siphon speed and/or IR for my travel power.

With the buffs in Kinetics being AOE now instead of 1 imp/team member at a time this looks more fun.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **