Page 7 beta dropped: Big VEAT changes

Pointing out some of the what I think are the most interesting changes:

• I cannot believe I forgot this one. Placate is now amazing. A quick recharging AOE placate to set up the 100% crits.
  • Pain Tolerance for Night Widow
  • Full crits for NW slash and eviscerate
  • Better NW only Psychic Scream
  • Full crits for all Bane melee attacks
  • Scrambled Thoughts for Forts is now nice
  • Leviathan pool is actually good now w/o procs
  • General animation speed improvement in many attacks
  • Fort wanting to play more ranged have gotten a nice buff with Fate Sealed and general control power duration increases

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• All Mace attack's cast times reduced to 1.67s.
  • Mace Beam's cooldown increased to 6s and damage increased to 1.32 scale.
  • Mace Beam Blast's cooldown increased to 10s and damage increased to 0.784 scale. Now has 100% chance for knockback.
  • Mace Beam Volley's cooldown increased to 10s and damage increased to 0.824 scale.

Will this make them worth taking now? I really want a single target and AoE ranged mace attack for a build.

1 minute ago, Marshal_General said:
  • All Mace attack's cast times reduced to 1.67s.
  • Mace Beam's cooldown increased to 6s and damage increased to 1.32 scale.
  • Mace Beam Blast's cooldown increased to 10s and damage increased to 0.784 scale. Now has 100% chance for knockback.
  • Mace Beam Volley's cooldown increased to 10s and damage increased to 0.824 scale.

Will this make them worth taking now? I really want a single target and AoE ranged mace attack for a build.

IMO, and there has been strong disagreement on this point.

Mace Beam Blast can replace Frag nade, it does less damage, but has the same radius, quicker recharge, and 100% KB is great for crowd control.

Web cocoon is also via now, now that it doesn't have that long cast time. It is a basket of debuffs plus a hold.

As for Mace Beam and Mace Beam Volley, they are better, but just ok. I can only pay so much KB tax in a build.

1 minute ago, KaizenSoze said:

IMO, and there has been strong disagreement on this point.

Mace Beam Blast can replace Frag nade, it does less damage, but has the same radius, quicker recharge, and 100% KB is great for crowd control.

Web cocoon is also via now, now that it doesn't have that long cast time. It is a basket of debuffs plus a hold.

As for Mace Beam and Mace Beam Volley, they are better, but just ok. I can only pay so much KB tax in a build.

I think the only two I want are Beam and Beam Blast. I can convert them to KD if needed, but I can use Beam for pulling and runners and Blast for defense to give me time when they are getting back up.