Challenge Bounty Posted: 2 Billion up for grabs.

Koopak

Hey gang, I am pushing to gather data and builds for a new and improved pylon and clear speed sheet. To that effect I am posting regular bounties to encourage competition and push the limit. Thus without further to do.

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Dominator for the month of February. Read the rules and regulations and post your results here: Clear Speed Leaderboards

(posts made in this thread will be processed if they meet the requirements listed.)

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, February 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, March 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.

Edited by Koopak
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Koopak changed the title to Challenge Bounty Posted: 2 Billion up for grabs.

As an update after a bit more testing for the same build as before the best run went down to 58 seconds (789 DPS). The way the run started was that I pressed "start" on timing right after beginning the process of summoning the phants, so that probably no adjustments are needed to the timing for this last test. 

The key change was to use Geas of the Kind Ones for the 58 second run, which I didn't do for the first run reported about. Frosticus happened to be present when I did the most recent test. 

I haven't yet finished refining the build that was tested on the beta server. It's highly likely that efficiency for the build I've tested can be further improved. It's even more likely that there are flat out better builds for a pylon test than the one I happened to put together. Looking forward to seeing how high DPS can be for a dominator.