Can my Nature/Electric build be improved?

Damoklese

Just tested this on the test server and it performed ok.  Tried it in +3/4s and for the most part it was alright.  The damage was a bit low, and alpha shots are very precarious.   This is a build that is mostly for solo and duo play, so im trying to be as self reliant as possible.  I know my build may not be perfect, but im curious if any more seasoned defender players might have some feedback for me.  Thank you!

Defender (Nature Affinity - Electrical Blast).mbd

• Don't skip Corrosive Enzymes. It's a very good power that requires only 1-2 slots. Very useful on hard targets.
  • Spore Cloud should be 4-slotted with Dampened Spirits or Dark Watcher's Despair.
  • I wouldn't invest 6 slots in Lifegiving Spores. I find it's a crap power and entirely skippable. 
  • Slot Charge Up with the Gaussian's %BU proc.
  • You're way over the cap for S/L resistance. You don't need to run Tough at all. Unless you want the set bonuses, you could redeploy those slots elsewhere.
  • In Zapp, replace the Decimation proc with the SotM proc. The Decimation proc is 1PPM and almost never fires.
  • Overgrowth and Hasten only require two slots each if you boost them to +5.
  • If you're going to take Voltaic Sentinel, slot it for damage or end drain (in either case it requires accuracy). Slotting it with just the %heal proc is a waste of a power.
  • If you intend to run Maneuvers (and it's not just a mule), it requires end reduction.
  • Not sure why you're going wild with Power Transfer %heal procs. Nature has plenty of healing. I would drop from Lightning Bolt, Tesla Cage and Stamina.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I play nature a lot. I can take a look later. Mine is for team play though. Want tons of recharge to get the buffs perma. Mine is nature/sonic. I’ll share my build too when I get home. Stacking other holds with entangling aura is nice. 

Yeah, especially if solo or duo, I'd take entangling aura.  It can be stacked with Telsa cage and hold bosses.  It reliably will hold minions on lts.  Skipping the rez is fine for this type of play too.  I tend to use it a lot but my nature is my support toon I take on 1-4 star ITFs.  Uun up there mentioned most other things.  Spore Cloud needs some love.  Especially if solo/duo.  The -to hit goes a long way.  Here is my build.  It is /sonic so doesn't care about all the -end of course.  Looks like I could have saved myself a slot in hasten.  Anyway, might be worth some ideas.

Hippie Thrax - Defender (Nature Affinity - Sonic Attack) 4 in game.mbd