DorkLord1978

1 hour ago, Cyrickain13 said:

@DorkLord1978 So many questions....

First, those are really cool.

Did you draw those?

Are you looking to make others?

I really like them.  

Thank you so much!

I did not draw those.  I never developed any artistic talent I may have had back in Middle School (ages and ages ago) when I saw so many folks who I thought were already way better than I was.  No, these were done by a buddy of mine who I commissioned them from in 2010.  I can link to his DeviantArt page if that's allowed, but he goes by the Art name "Mr Happy".  

Fair warning though, he works slowly.  Well worth it in my humble opinion, but he works at a slower pace, mostly due to health issues and other obligations and interests.  

Again, thank you for the compliments.  I'll pass them onto him for sure.

This character's name is Multiversal Guardian here on Homecoming, mostly due to the fact that "Guardian" wasn't available.

I do have one more image that I could share if folks wanted to see in the style of the old "Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe" books.

• Thumbs Up 2

thanks, both.  don't have photoshop anymore and am beyond rusty, but now that I have CoH and Demorecord back, - and your kind encouragement- might see what's possible with today's (free) tools.

This character's name is Multiversal Guardian here on Homecoming, mostly due to the fact that "Guardian" wasn't available.

I do have one more image that I could share if folks wanted to see in the style of the old "Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe" books.

I do remember those Marvel Guides very well, Darklord.  Would love to see that art too.

and yes, I feel your pain regarding the challenges of securing the perfect name.  Sometimes (oftentimes, for me) the concept so meshes with the name that you REALLY can't imagine them under any other variant.

Edited by chase