Superpacks et al

I was looking in my global email and I realised that I've got a ton of Character Items stored there. I recall that most of those came I think from Superpacks - at least on live they did (not sure about these) and I did enjoy those packs even if they were akin to gambling a bit.

It's in my mind that they still exist in some form but I went to the merit vendor in my base and it says no (but I only have a few merits on the toon I was looking on)

Where do I find them if they exist and what is available?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Back on Live I could never afford to even think about them.  Now I too have a lot of stuff piled up in my Character items that I'll never use, or never think to use... although I do have a lot of Build Snowbeasts on my Christmas-themed toon.

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

7 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Back on Live I could never afford to even think about them.  Now I too have a lot of stuff piled up in my Character items that I'll never use, or never think to use... although I do have a lot of Build Snowbeasts on my Christmas-themed toon.

I was a bit more flush, I was working and able-bodied so I'd often buy one or two packs a month as well as maintain my sub as a way to support the game (look how that turned out) and I did enjoy them. I'm not naturally one given to gambling but getting a nice juicy purple reward was good. But even now I also have a ton of insps etc in my character items that I'm very unlikely to use in a hurry 🙂

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.