Arsenal Control: sleep grenade broken in build 4

the latest version of sleep grenade cannot decide if it is a targetted AOE or a location AOE - when you click on the power, you get a location target cursor but attempting to click the cursor on a target fails with a invalid target floater. Attempting to use a "powexec_location target sleep grenade" macro also gives and invalid target floater and fails.

• Thanks 1

Hello, It's me: Mr. Shin the angry person who wants Arsenal Control to work.  I'm encountering the exact same bug: Video Recording for Reference

Okay, I was going to Respec my character and test out the changes in Build 4.  Before doing that, I went ahead and checked the info on the powers and tried to use them.  I cannot use Smoke Grenade now... I mean we seem to be literally unable to cast the power in any way.

Things I've tried: Zoning, Unslotting everything in the power, re-logging, moving it around in the trays: no fixes.

Things I'm going to try: Respeccing.

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

I was testing on a controller when I ran into the problem, haven't had a chance to try it out on the  dom I created last week but it does sound like it is controller specific

EDIT: I just checked sleep nade out on my dominator and it works just fine, you get a targetting circle when you activate the power and the nade fires off when you click on a target area. Definitely a controller only problem.

Edited by Midnight Mystique