Alright, DEFINITELY a question for the general population.

Do you roleplay in-game? (General RP population check.)  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Check below your answer, do you RP on COH?

• Yes (Genre, frequency or type doesn't matter.)
    • No (Prefer other play styles.)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/24 at 11:36 PM

On 2/26/2024 at 1:40 AM, DariusWolfe said:

I try, but it's hard to break in when I've got a very limited and sporadic schedule. Of course, jumping on these forums and adding my characters is making me feel a little more motivated, so once I get my computer working again, I'll probably make a stronger effort than I have in the past.

I'm working on getting my own rig in to the shop as well, I feel ya on that. I wouldn't mind leaping into forum RP again but I watch for openings that my characters can pop up within that make sense for the timing and the situation they are leaping into first. I'm very much a look-before-you-leap type of player but I do have some characters that are a lot more impulsive and leap-of-faith happy. *eyes Seluna and sighs.*

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

18 hours ago, Crystal Dragon said:

I'm working on getting my own rig in to the shop as well, I feel ya on that. I wouldn't mind leaping into forum RP again but I watch for openings that my characters can pop up within that make sense for the timing and the situation they are leaping into first. I'm very much a look-before-you-leap type of player but I do have some characters that are a lot more impulsive and leap-of-faith happy. *eyes Seluna and sighs.*

Still struggling with a dead PC and discord crashing my tablet, but sooner or later I'll get back to the forum/discord RP.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later

Hello everyone, just chiming in here since I've been scouring for places to understand the RP scene in Homecoming better-- seems this is a good and friendly place to start. Back when CoH/V was at it's peak (at least for me, around 2007 or 08) I was RPing in-game and on a couple of forums, one of which was SG specific. I did tend to enjoy that light continuity aspect more, but as times have changed, I'm really only seeking to RP in-game and maybe less continuity sensitive, though my appreciation for immersion makes that hard to be at odds with my IRL availability. 

I am having some difficulty, outside of discovering Everlasting having a high concentration of RP playerbase, finding out how to slip into teams and perhaps a new SG to adopt my character(s) This may not be the best place to ask but any help is appreciated. Hope to meet some kindred souls and lively characters soon!