Kin/Elec

00Troy00

after 4 years of playing a kin/sonic i’ve created a kin/elec for the end drain goodness

it’s just as cheap, mostly basic IOs in the kin side and frankenslotted end/acc/rech IOs in the elec side

it’s built very much as a defender for kinning and end draining rather than damage, a really cheap combo to roll

most expensive thing is an LoTG 7.5% in veng and the two dominator ATO procs in ball lightning 

On 2/8/2024 at 1:52 AM, MoonSheep said:

after 4 years of playing a kin/sonic i’ve created a kin/elec for the end drain goodness

it’s just as cheap, mostly basic IOs in the kin side and frankenslotted end/acc/rech IOs in the elec side

it’s built very much as a defender for kinning and end draining rather than damage, a really cheap combo to roll

most expensive thing is an LoTG 7.5% in veng and the two dominator ATO procs in ball lightning 

Wait, if you put the procs in ball lightning you miss out in 30% global recharge! You can split one of the sets 3-3 for 10% from both and the second set gets 10% on the fifth piece. I'd consider slotting ball lightning with the 5th piece and then proc slotting short circuit. This is how I did it on my elec/elec, the procs are nice and reliable in those two powers!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, schrodingercat said:

Wait, if you put the procs in ball lightning you miss out in 30% global recharge! You can split one of the sets 3-3 for 10% from both and the second set gets 10% on the fifth piece. I'd consider slotting ball lightning with the 5th piece and then proc slotting short circuit. This is how I did it on my elec/elec, the procs are nice and reliable in those two powers!

that sounds a good option too. once it builds out from the basic IOs it has, having some extra base +rech will help firing off short circuit more often

either way, someone rolling a kin/anything defender will be hugely successful with just SOs or IOs

as long as transfusion, siphon power and FS is picked it'll be fine. i highly recommend siphon speed, IR and transference too of course

the most important part of playing a kin defender is to actually click the kin powers and buff people! it's extremely rare to see a kin played well