PvP zones accessible at level 1

It used to be that the 4 PvP zones had minimum level requirements to enter. That requirement has been removed. Other requirements are still place. Praetorians, for example, still cannot enter PvP zones. 

What that means for you…

• Can trivially get Oro portal at L1 by just entering Recluse’s Victory from Atlas Park city hall. Or from Grandville, I don’t judge. 
  • Can now get Predator day job badge at level 1
  • Can now get the exploration badges and history plaques from PvP zones at level 1
  • Can  theoretically get Shivan Shards and Warburg Nukes at level 1. Whether you’re beefy enough to do so is another matter. I haven’t tested this. 
  • The PvP contacts did not seem to have missions for me at level 1, so getting the PvP mission badges may have to wait until you hit the usual minimum level. Or maybe if you’re teamed with someone of an appropriate level. 

I’m not sure when this went live, but I’d guess probably when they added the PvP “temporal warrior” feature. 

It’s possible everyone already knew this and I was napping under a rock when this changed. If so, carry on. Nothing to see here…

I'm not sure if that's intended or not. I certainly didn't check until now - you are SK'd up to 25, but as a level 1 that's not much help.

My first inclination was "oh, wait, no, you're seeing that the helicopter/transport also goes to some other zones," but ... nope. Took a level 6 into BB.

And yeah, while a level 1 just *isn't* getting a Shivan or Nuke on their own (.... watch someone temp-power it up and do so,) it doesn't stop them being on a team with someone who can take stuff out. Waiting for a set of Warburg nukes on an at-level Posi 1 now. Or DFB...

... yes, I'm now chuckling and plotting about getting nukes and shivans for a DFB and level-locking someone at 1 to do it.

• Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.