Posi I Doppleganger duplicates were not duplicates

Dacy

• Retired Community Rep

I was duoing Posi I with a friend. They were playing a Radiation/Psi blade tank, I was playing a Fire/Kin corruptor. We were set to +2x6 teammates. When we got to the Dopplegangers at the end of the final mission, there were six of them, and I was very surprised to see one of my "doubles" using

Accelerated Metabolism!

Dopples.PNG.1f860de3fe45d14676f45b456fdbc218.PNG

You can see in this photo that some of the characters glow with the AM glow, and you can also see that some of the characters are being hit with a kinetic power even as I snapped the shot.

Some of my partner's "doubles" had ranged Psi powers.

So essentially, we saw a mashup of power types and ATs. The tank's character (again, rad/psi blade) appeared as a ranged psi powerset. (Presumably a corruptor with psi ranged powers, although I cannot guarantee that it was a corruptor and not a sentinel; I saw no fx to indicate the secondary set on that  character, but everything is black but the AM glow and the kin buffs, so, not sure.) In the heat of battle with 2 of us vs 6 of them (and the combo of rad and kin is especially potent), we did not have time to fully sort through the power combinations that were present. At least one of the Dopplegangers seemed to represent our power sets as they are on our characters. At least one doppleganger that looked like the tank, instead had the tank secondary as their primary, only in ranged form, and at least one (I actually think 2) of the dopplegangers that looked like my fire/kin corruptor, actually had the secondary power set that was the support version of the tank primary.

-Dacy