Pers. Info Window Prob

Clave Dark 5

whaaa.jpg.b3e77383a23c31fd78685d7efce3c7bc.jpg

I only use this window rarely, and this tab even less, so this problem may be a known thing, but I find I can't scroll down to read that last entry there.  I tried expanding the window, making it longer, and had it as long as my screen is tall and couldn't expand it enough to make the entire thing show... so I still couldn't read that last entry.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

This is a common problem for those windows. I see it all the time on the Invention crafting screen (when the list is overpopulated).

I suspect there is a miscalculation in the UI for the window display and the code for the slider portion of the UI. I suppose it could be triggered by the characteristics of the items being displayed, such as length of strings or embedded breaks, that cause the slider/window to underestimate what is needed to display.

I can suggest a possible fix: force every window to be sized as if there was "one more" entry to be displayed. We'd get some dead space in a LOT of places, but this problem would probably go away.