New mechanics Kinetics doesn't buff/heal if target defeated

Kai Moon

Starting a new thread instead of necro'ing a 3-year-old one. Follow up to this 2020 bug report and partial fix:

Transfusion was partially fixed. The timing window for Transfusion to fail was reduced, and it happens less frequently, but it can still happen, especially on teams.

I didn't test Transference and Fulcrum Shift in 2020, but testing today, they both have the same issue Transfusion had. The timing window for Transference and Fulcrum Shift to fail remains large, so they fail 5/5 with the below steps, regardless of timing.

See attached videos comparing i26 VM v3 with i27 page 7 test server.

Steps to reproduce

1. Log in a high level character with Will Domination, Transfusion, Transference, and Fulcrum Shift.

2. Stand next to enemies you can one-shot with Will Domination.

3. Target an enemy.

4. Use Will Domination, then use Transfusion/Transference/Fulcrum Shift immediately before the enemy is defeated.

Expected result

Transfusion's AoE heal still occurs, same as old pseudopet mechanics. Transference restores endurance and shows the recovery vfx on your character. Fulcrum Shift debuffs multiple enemies and grants multiple buff stacks.

Actual result

Transfusion's AoE heal visual and sound effects play, but no healing occurs (2/5). Transference's AoE visual and sounds effects play, but no endurance is restored, and no recovery vfx on your character (5/5). Fulcrum Shift debuffs only the defeated target, and grants only one buff stack (5/5).

Edited by Kai Moon

• 2 months later