Team Window says "Pets"

Glimpse2

• City Council

That "Pets" option has always been available in the settings, as a feature to enable.

With the release of Issue 27, Page 7 - it was adjusted to ALWAYS be enabled as quality of life change.

• Thumbs Up 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

27 minutes ago, Glimpse2 said:

Anyone else see this?

Clipboard01.jpg

That was actually posted in the patch notes. All it is, is the pet window selection is being made always visible. Click "Pets" and it either opens or closes the pet window for you without having to go into options to turn it on.

Edit: Prior to the update, you had to go into the options settings to turn on "Pets" on the team window, and then you had to click "Pets" on the team window to open the pet window. They just made it so we don't have to always go into settings to turn it on and can simply open the pet window whenever we want.

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1

For those of us who only use Incarnate pets, can we bring back the option to always hide it when they are not in use? It used to go away when the Incarn pets went away, now it just sits there in the way. I know I can click it to go away, but that means every time I use the pets I have to click it again, where as before it wasn't an issue.