Multiple Bugs: Traps/ (Defender)

Renatos1023

I've had multiple bugs in the last few days, and I am putting them all in the same post. Forgive me if I am not supposed to, but I am not going to create 4 posts. Not sure if some of these came about with the new patch, but for 1 and 2, I've never had issues running TFs at whatever level I choose (within their range of course). For 3 and 4 I've never run Traps, but FFG and the new T9 have issues with their descriptions - see photos below.

(Edited to put a line through issues 1 and 2, as explained in the first two comments below - leaving post up for Traps/ bugs)

1. On 2/22/24 I ran a Manticore TF (Min 30, max 35). I was Lv.33 and I was the leader. I ran at +0. We fought 35s and 36s. It seemed as though the game thought I was at the max level of the TF (35). I have never had this happen before. And it was the same for all of the missions.

2. On 2/22/24 I ran a Moonfire TF (Min 23, max 28). Our leader was over the max level, so we were all exemped to 28 and it was set at +0. More than half the TF enemies were at -1, some were at -2. It was rare to see any +1s. On a TF set for 0, you shouldn't see so many under you.

Is there a TF level issue? I run these TFs all the time and have never run into these discrepancies. ALL of my teammates mentioned it. I said that I would submit something here. But for some reason, today (TFs were fine yesterday) the TF levels seem to be off by either +2 or -2. Never had this happen before.

3. This picture was taken on a Traps/ Defender. You can see that the description says Mastermind.

image.png.e9267671f713813cd16db4f4e85dabe8.png

4. This is what you see with the new Temporal Bomb in the enhancements screen. Big Issue: YOU SEE NO STATS. It seems to default to showing you the stats of the "Remote Trigger" instead - which is nothing. Very annoying. All I can see are the percentages on the left side, but I see no base numbers.

image.png.c9577b2e71050bc57468d2fd8c059163.png

Edited by Renatos1023
  • Like 1

Global: @Renatos

Main Defenders on Everlasting:

Liza Frost - Lv.50 Cold/Ice; Tara Sonara - Lv.50 Nature/Sonic; Voice of Gaia - Lv.50 Sonic/Sonic; Tenebrous Tide - Lv.50 Dark/Water; Elloria Neutrina - Lv.50 Empathy/Radiation;

Hailblast - Lv.50 Storm/Storm; Elektra Cross - Lv.50 Electric/Electric; Agent Sureshot - Lv.50 Trick Arrow/Electric; Agent Blayze - Lv.46 Thermal/Fire; Twilight Servant - Lv.42 Time/Dark; Commander Trax - Lv.29 Traps/Beam Rifle

They are set to that IF u have higher lvl Player on Team that are exemplared, easy fix, make one of them Leader before u start.....

PS there is no "Sunfire" TF.... the one u mean is "Moonfire"

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

12 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Regarding #1, all "Signature" Task Forces (which includes those given by the Freedom Phalanx heroes) are automatically set to the maximum level of the TF. Questionable design, but not a bug.

10 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

They are set to that IF u have higher lvl Player on Team that are exemplared, easy fix, make one of them Leader before u start.....

Ahh, I didn't realize that. I generally run the TFs when I'm higher than the max, or pass the star, but ended up leading it when I was 2 levels below the max. I just assumed it was always keyed to the leader's level and that the only reason to pass the star was so higher ups could keep more of their powers. But now I know that this is another reason to pass the star. Thanks!

10 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

S there is no "Sunfire" TF.... the one u mean is "Moonfire"

Fixed! I blame vodka for that mistake 🙂 

Will edit original post - but leave up for the Traps/ bugs.

Global: @Renatos

Main Defenders on Everlasting:

Liza Frost - Lv.50 Cold/Ice; Tara Sonara - Lv.50 Nature/Sonic; Voice of Gaia - Lv.50 Sonic/Sonic; Tenebrous Tide - Lv.50 Dark/Water; Elloria Neutrina - Lv.50 Empathy/Radiation;

Hailblast - Lv.50 Storm/Storm; Elektra Cross - Lv.50 Electric/Electric; Agent Sureshot - Lv.50 Trick Arrow/Electric; Agent Blayze - Lv.46 Thermal/Fire; Twilight Servant - Lv.42 Time/Dark; Commander Trax - Lv.29 Traps/Beam Rifle

• Renatos1023 changed the title to Multiple Bugs: Traps/ (Defender)