RWZ Mission locations don't go through portal

Troo

RWZ Mission locations don't go through portal now, which they should, shouldn't they?

They simply show off in the distance outside the base..

image.png.965a3d9acf5a5f75f6106234c67bdd49.png

image.png.91594646f0242ee64f3b92d104d710bb.png

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

No. There are now more ways to get into the RWZ instead of just the portal. For instance, if you go through the now open gate behind the vendor next to Serpent Drummer, you can fly up and out of the base.

5 hours ago, Rudra said:

No. There are now more ways to get into the RWZ instead of just the portal. For instance, if you go through the now open gate behind the vendor next to Serpent Drummer, you can fly up and out of the base.

..and if a character is not a flyer?

Just my opinion here but it doesn't need to be a mystery maze to get out of the base if one acquires a mission from inside the base.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Troo said:

..and if a character is not a flyer?

Just my opinion here but it doesn't need to be a mystery maze to get out of the base if one acquires a mission from inside the base.

There are other exits as far as I know. That is just the one I found and remember.

(Edit: Also, those with super jump should be able to jump in or out through that point fairly easily. Teleporters can teleport out that way, and everyone can just drop into the base that way. Those with no travels though? There are supposed to be multiple entrances/exits for the Vanguard base now, but I haven't gone looking for them.)

Edited by Rudra

This had me, a veteran player, completely confused today. I used my Mission Teleporter to get there for the Defend the Portal Corp mission, which I had to auto-complete due to the infinite boss spawn bug.

I then gave up when the PTS mission was doing the same for me, and went to do something else. 

I'll try using a jetpack and following your suggestion Rudra, but this is far from clear.

• Thanks 1