Starting to Group a Bit....

WuTang

Hey maybe I'll run into you as well!  Ex-Virtue player here so I hang out mostly on Everlasting now.  Lately I've been working on incarnat'ing (that's a verb right?) my current Tanker project, a Rad/Kat named Crimson Kerfuffle.  So I join any team for the threads.  I mean for the people!  Yeah... people.  It's about the friends we make along the way!  *counts threads*

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, KITANYA said:

Did you get a Super(b)group yet?

I haven't. I do want to get into one, but I'm not an RPer, if that's OK. Respect and appreciate those with a great imagination, but I wasn't gifted with such.

In game I'm  @Wu Tang <--with a space.

Edited by WuTang

44 minutes ago, ZemX said:

Hey maybe I'll run into you as well!  Ex-Virtue player here so I hang out mostly on Everlasting now.  Lately I've been working on incarnat'ing (that's a verb right?) my current Tanker project, a Rad/Kat named Crimson Kerfuffle.  So I join any team for the threads.  I mean for the people!  Yeah... people.  It's about the friends we make along the way!  *counts threads*

Heck yeah paired up with a couple vets.... Just fair warning, my newbness shines brightest at the worst moments.