Resolution and cursor issue - installed vidiotmaps this morning?

Lightslinger

Update: Fixed this with a fresh install of Homecoming. 

Note: This morning during the downtime I installed City Mod Installer and Vidiotmaps, not sure if its related, but I've never had this problem before. I only installed Vidiotmaps, no other mods.

When I open the game, the login screen looks and functions normally, the character select screen looks and functions normally. When I get in-game however, the resolution is messed up and the cursor doesn't work. It acts like the cursor is about an inch to the right of wherever the cursor shows it is on screen. There is a black border around the top and right side of the screen.

I've changed resolutions, changed from Windowed to Full Screen and back to Windowed.  I've restarted my PC, the problem is still there. The game is unplayable in this state, any help is much appreciated.

CoH Res problem.jpg

Edited by Lightslinger

5 minutes ago, Number Six said:

Try the Reset graphic settings on next run checkbox in the launcher settings and see if it helps:

image.png

Appreciate the assistance, I had already started with reinstalling Homecoming before I saw your suggestion. If this pops up again I will try that setting out.

Thanks.