tri gun available to doppleganger in posi 1

i am sorry i do not have a picture at this moment, i will have to run it again. but i just finished a positron 1 taskforce with my level 24 AC/TA controller. the leader of the taskforce started as level 12, ran a full team at +1/8. all went well, until i noticed that a trigun was summoned by a doppleganger. this should not be possible, since it is a tier 9 power and should only be available level 26, though possible to use at level 21. we were no where near that level, and it definitely should not have been there.

i will add a picture, when i run it again and if it is reproducable. 🙂

• Banjo 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

Dopplegangers cheat.  Their powers are selected from your sets, and often are of higher levels than the "should" be.  But then again, when your level 24 exemps down to 12, they also have access to powers they shouldn't have.  I don't know the exact rules for dopplegangers, but this seems to be working as intended.

• Moose 1

Who run Bartertown?

yeah it happens on all powersets , not just limited to trigun, the rest yomo already said.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server