Font and back waist cape.

Hey all, newly returning to CoH and have a quick question.  I saw a toon wearing this in Atlas but can not find it in the costume creator.  is it available?

Nevermind.  Found what i was looking for.  😛

Edited by CrazyOldBen
author error

There is a tech knight belt that has an option for a "butt cape" - maybe that's what you saw?  There's also a cosmic corsair belt that has an option for a piece of cloth hanging down in the front.  Lastly, they recently added the Sibil robes that have front and back cloth pieces...

Some examples:

image.thumb.jpeg.0cc6705d69a6969be64128f77a7a3586.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.df41dcca7a8530237f97d9f318d28c7c.jpeg

• Like 3

• CrazyOldBen changed the title to Font and back waist cape.
4 hours ago, biostem said:

There is a tech knight belt that has an option for a "butt cape" - maybe that's what you saw?  There's also a cosmic corsair belt that has an option for a piece of cloth hanging down in the front.  Lastly, they recently added the Sibil robes that have front and back cloth pieces...

Some examples:

image.thumb.jpeg.0cc6705d69a6969be64128f77a7a3586.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.df41dcca7a8530237f97d9f318d28c7c.jpeg

Love your use of the Sibil robes there, I tried to modify a few toons with them and was never satisfied with the result, I think because I was trying to make them too light.

• Thanks 1